County Lines Training Dates
County lines is becoming one of the most prevalent forms of modern slavery in our country.
Train the Trainer Faith:
This Train the Trainer course seeks to equip those looking to deliver their own Breaking County Lines Training within their communities.
- 5th, 12th, 19th October, 14:30-16:30
Train the Trainer Secular:
This Train the Trainer course is particularly aimed at those from statutory organisations looking to deliver their own Breaking County Lines Training within their communities.
- 16th, 23rd, 30th November, 14:30-16:30
County Lines for Grandparents, Parents and Guardians:
An online county lines awareness raising session aimed at parents, grandparents and guardians.
- 15th September 10:00-11:00
An online training course on county lines aimed at foster parents.
- 16th September 10:00-12:00
- 18th November 10:00-12:00
Safeguarding Training Dates
Modern slavery and human trafficking are forms of abuse and as such requires a safeguarding response.
Project Lead Training:
Modern Slavery and Safeguarding Workshop for TCI Project Leads
- 3rd November 13:00-15:00
- 12th December 19:00-21:00
Diocesan Safeguarding Officer Training:
Modern slavery safeguarding training workshop for diocesan safeguarding teams.
- 7th November 10:00-12:00
- 18th November 13:00-15:00
Parish Safeguarding Officer:
A modern slavery and safeguarding training session for Parish Safeguarding Officers.
- 12th September 19:00-20:30
- 16th September 10:00-11:30
- 17th October 19:00-20:30
- 18th October 19:00-20:30
- 21st October 13:30-15:00
- 16th November 19:00-20:30
- 14th November 10:00-11:30
- 15th November 13:30-15:00
County Lines Safeguarding Training:
A 2-hour training session on county lines for Diocesan Safeguarding Teams on how to identify and support victims of county lines.
- 10th October 10:00-12:00
- 7th November 13:00-15:00
A safeguarding training session on modern slavery for those working with refugees.
- 22nd September 14:00-15:30
- 26th September 19:00-20:30
An awareness raising session on modern slavery and safeguarding for those working and volunteering in foodbanks.
- 25th November 13:00-14:00